Are the back to back snow days driving you crazy? Running low on milk sammiches? Try out our tasty Chocolate Chess Pie recipe! Chances are, you have all the ingredients in your pantry already! (Which means no running around to stores in the white snowy doom!) Happy baking!
- 1 Unbaked 9″ (Traditional Sized) Pie Shell
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir the cocoa powder into the butter until smooth
- Add the sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the eggs until combined and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Store covered in the refrigerator.