Warm up on Christmas morning with this easy breakfast recipe!
(1 Loaf) of Stick Boy Sandwich White Bread (sliced into 6 thick slices and toasted)
(1 Cup) of Eggnog
(1 Teaspoon) of Ground Cinnamon
(1 1/2 Teaspoons) of Ground Nutmeg
(2 Teaspoons) of Vanilla Extract
(1/4 Teaspoon) of Salt
(1/4 Cup) of Gold Rum (Optional)
(6 Tablespoons) of Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, salt, and rum (optional).
2. In a skillet, melt two tablespoons of butter.
3. Dip the toasted slices of bread in the eggnog mixture.
4. Fry them one by one in the hot skillet until golden brown. Flip the slice and fry the other side. Add more butter as necessary in between slices.
5. Serve with with syrup, powdered sugar, or spiced whipped cream. (Pictured)
Spiced Whipped Cream
(1/2 Cup) of Heavy Cream (Cold)
(2 Tablespoons) of Granulated Sugar
(1/2 Teaspoon) of Ground Cinnamon
(1/4 Teaspoon) of Ground Nutmeg
In a small bowl, whisk the heavy cream, sugar, and spices together until thickened and soft peaks form. Serve immediately or chill before serving.