1. Thaw the biscuits completely and cut into half inch squares.
2. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and toss the biscuit pieces in a few at a time until they are evenly coated.
3. Layer the biscuit pieces evenly in the bottom of a bundt pan that has been greased with baking spray.
4. Combine the melted butter and brown sugar. Heat for one minute in the microwave or until the sugar is melted.
5. Evenly pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the biscuit pieces.
6. Place the bundt pan on a baking tray and bake at 350 F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 7 minutes. Invert the bundt pan onto a serving tray or plate.
1. 8 Stick Boy Take and Bake Biscuits
2. 3 cups of sugar
3. 2 heaping tablespoons of cinnamon
4. 1 cup of butter (melted)
5. 1 cup of light brown sugar