1 Loaf of Stick Boy Cinnamon Raisin Brioche (Available on Fridays!)
1/3 Cup of Half and Half
1 Heaping tablespoon of Dark Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
Zest of 1 orange
1. Cut the loaf of cinnamon raisin brioche into cubes.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, cinnamon, orange zest, and dark brown sugar together.
3. Fold in the cubed Brioche to the egg mixture and gently stir until all of the custard is absorbed by the bread.
4. Grease an 8″ pan with butter, evenly spread the French toast mixture.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!